The finale of the Fourth Great Ninja War has brought about a new era.
This new era is led by Naruto, who freed all the tailed beasts and united the villages.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  TwitterTwitter  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
How did you find this site?
Advert/post on another site
17%
 17% [ 2 ]
Twitter
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Word of mouth
42%
 42% [ 5 ]
Forumotion directory
17%
 17% [ 2 ]
Google
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
25%
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Latest topics
» To see a village for the first time. [open to all]
by Bar Gameron Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 pm

» The Way of Ninshuu
by Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:25 pm

» Hello World! (Village Entry and Alliance)
by Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm

» Building Sand Castles (Village Entry and Alliance)
by Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:06 pm

» Ninja Rank Rules V1
by Faye Ashikimoto Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:38 pm

» A Still Pond (Village Invasion)
by Bar Gameron Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:21 pm

» sorry :/
by Bar Gameron Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 pm

» Aspect of Armadillo! WIP
by Niccolo Ferrari Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 pm

» Yasei's stats
by Yasei Ikimono Oumono Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:42 pm

» Asupekutobeara clan
by Faye Ashikimoto Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Top posting users this week

Share | 

[Closed] The New Kages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: [Closed] The New Kages    Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:49 am

[NPC]

The door to where Naruto and the other four Kages had their meeting mere hours earlier was wide open. The Fire Daimyo sat at his respective side of the oval table, a newspaper spread out on the desk in front of him. His face was solemn, though partially hidden by the flaps of his tall hat. His fan acted as a paperweight for the newspaper, and he periodically picked it up from time-to-time to fan himself as he felt his body temperature rise, knowing that he was likely being judged by the citizens of Konohagakure.

His bodyguards stood on either side of him, hands clasped together behind their own backs. They stood upright, firm and proud. And the three waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutonewera.forumotion.co.uk
Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:56 am

NPC

The Lighting Daiymo walked in the room with his two bodygaurds on his side. While the Daiymo walked in he saw the Fair Daiymo sitting at the table with his 2 bodygaurds with an news paper on the table. The Daiymo sat at the table looking at the Fire Daiymo's face." Hello now we await the third " the Daiymo said with a straight face

The Daiymo awaited the last member of the meeting. It was ashame that the other two Daiymos couldnt make it for this important meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niccolo Ferrari

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:55 am

(NPC)

The Water Daimyo scurried into the room, his guards frantically chasing him in hot pursuit. He was a rather important person and could generally walk where he pleased, but sometimes panic tended to add wings to his heels so to speak. He skidded to a stop in front of his chair, the bodyguards only just entering the room. Picking up his hat from where it had fallen to the floor in his haste, he pulled out his chair, and plopped himself down on it, looking more than a little sweaty.

"Sorry, we had a few issues back at my village, well, that's an understatement actually, more than just a few.... Regardless, my apologies for my tardiness, I hope I have not held back anything...?"

The Water Daimyo paused his speech to glance between each of the others, Daimyo and bodyguard alike. He wiped his brow on his slightly expensive looking robes, as he had nothing else to wipe with, to keep the sweat from stinging in his eyes. Then he settled his hat back on his bald pate, which glistened in the light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:55 pm

[NPC]

"Greetings." The Fire Daimyo looked up and bowed his head in welcoming as the Lightning Daimyo entered the room. His two bodyguard also performed a rather stiff 90-degree bow. He returned to his newspaper for the briefest of moments before the pattering of clogs (tori) on the stairs attracted his attention once more. Within seconds, the Water Daimyo was scurrying into the room, sweat drenching his brow. He raised an eyebrow as the Water Daimyo then proceeded to drop and reclaim his hat before finally sitting down.

"You have not held back anything, do not worry." The Fire Daimyo smiled warmly, folding up his newspaper and putting it slightly to the side. "I hear the other two Daimyos have their own problems too severe to make it to this meeting, but that shouldn't be a problem. We have the majority vote." He spread his palms. "Now, the Kage selection: who has the forms?"
Back to top Go down
Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:11 pm

NPC

The Daiymo smiled as the Water Daiymo entered the room." The Water Daiymo has the forms " the Daiymo said calmly. This was a matter to discuss urgently. The Kages have disapeered and now the Daiymo needed new ones. The Lighting Daiymo had severel people in mind to become Kages. Hopefully it would happen. The Daiymo looked at the Fire Daiymo who had a hard look on his face. Then he looked at the Water Daiymo who was sweating. This is going to be a long meeting the Daiymo thought.

" Water Daiymo will u list all the people for Kage elections and what villiage they are going for after you do we will talk about who will become Kage also we also need to discuss of Uchu becoming a major villiage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niccolo Ferrari

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:24 am

(NPC)

"You know, I'm surprised, I actually remembered the forms! Frankly, that alone makes me happy. I just hope they are not too... wet. I mean, I'm the Water Daimyo but sometimes this is just... ironic perhaps...?"

The Water Daimyo searched through his robes, looking for the folder that had all the forms sent in by various ninjas.

"Lessee here, well, let's go through the peoples one by one now...."

The Water Daimyo took a moment to sort the potential new leaders, one by one.

Io Shizinko:

Shiva Hyuuga:

Mitsui Hanamichi:

Aizen:

Bar Gameron:

Niccolo Ferrari:

"Well, Uchugakure is popular considering most people have not been there yet. They must think the grass is greener on the other side of the hill. I'm surprised both Io Shizinko and Mitsui Hanamichi both want control of it...." The Water Daimyo chortled loudly to himself.

"*Ahem* - Moving on, we have Niccolo Ferrari who wants to leade Sunagakure, Bar Gameron who wants Kumogakure or Konohagakure, Shiva Hyuuga who wants Konohagakure, Aizen who wants... anything possible it seems."

The Water Daimyo glanced around the table - "What do you guys think...?" He would pass the applications around the table to the other two, having already given them a once-over himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:56 am

[NPC]

"In wondering why the forms are wet, I would be rather worried." The Fire Daimyo muttered. "But yes, let us have a look at the forms." He said, then looking at the folder the Water Daimyo brought out of his robes. As he did so, she shook his fan to cool himself off, considering the implications of his choices.

"I have a proposition." He announced, then finally looking up from the forms. "Bar Gameron should lead Konohagakure, whilst Niccolo leads Sunagakure, and Mitsui leads Uchugakure. As such, Aizen can lead Kirigakure."

Then considering his choices, the Fire Daimyo felt the need for elaboration. So he went on:
"Bar Gameron shows a maturity and level-headedness far above his peers, and Niccolo is also the same in this regard. Mitsui does not possess a naivety that the other applicant does, though it is hard to say from his application alone. If worst comes to worst, we could always act upon our powers to change the leader." He suggested with a shrug. "And finally, that leaves Kirigakure without a leader, which Aizen claims."

Then he passed the folder to the Lightning Daimyo, hoping to hear his input.
Back to top Go down
Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:08 am

The Lighting Daiymo looked at the forms the Fire Daiymo gave him. He in his head thought Bar,Niccolo, and Aizen will be good leaders. But Mitsui he doesn't seem very good the Daiymo thought." All in favor for Bar, Niccolo , and Aizen becoming Kage " He said while raising his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niccolo Ferrari

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 am

"You are wise, Fire Daimyo. Everything you say is true."

The Water Daimyo paused and thought over all the potential leaders again. "Makes Sense to give Aizen the position leading Kirigakure, I'm sure he will reinforce their "Bloody Mist" reputation immensely. For better or worse, I would support him simply because he sounds like he means business."

"Niccolo is the only one asking specifically for Sunagakure, hard to say there is a problem there."

"Unfortunately for Shiva, we do not need multiple aggressive villages, we currently seem to have a severe shortage of ninja, a war now would be slightly detrimental for everyone. Bar seems to be interested in raising the next generation of ninjas, which I believe to be more helpful for the village. In time, Shiva may prove a more helpful leader especially against outer threats, for now though She may lead to un-needed death, much as I hate to say it."

"Likewise, Io has a great attitude but he appears to be better suited as a potential successor or as a leader of a later village. My opinion is not strong on the matter though."

"Hopefully Kumogakure gives the rest of us word soon." The Water Daimyo, if allowed, would stuff the applications into the folder again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:38 pm

[NPC]

"Of course." The Fire Daimyo nodded. "The current leaders of Kumogakure and Iwagakure still seem to be at large, and I wish them the best of luck. There is no telling whether the catastrophe that has struck these other four villages so far will strike them next. Is that correct?" The Fire Daimyo gestured over toward the Lightning Daimyo.

"Who will send word to Bar, Mitsui, Niccolo and Aizen?"
Back to top Go down
Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:40 pm

" I object I object " the lighting Daiymo screamed while looking at the Fire Daiymo." Mitsui may be good but Io is bettee he has knowledge of technology and knows how to lead with an iron fist so he should be Kage " the Diaymo said while screaming and staring at the Fire Daiymo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niccolo Ferrari

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:15 pm

The Water Daimyo was vastly surprised, his own usual reaction generally based off of the ocean. When things heated up you tried to cool them down. If there was a void or hole in the ocean, then water from elsewhere would try and fill that hole in as fast as possible, admittedly in an overzealous manner most of the time. Water dispersed shocking events across everywhere, letting the stress die off. If something was in the way, like a rock blocking a waterfall, the water would build up and work together to eliminate the obstacle as soon as possible. In Kirigakure it generally meant something when someone was told to "Be Like Water".

Thus, it was in good intentions when the Water Daimyo turned to the explosively tempered Lightning Daimyo, and said "It is good that you are just as energetic as your predecessors, but I do have a word of advice for you. Be like Water, my friend. Let the impact from the Fire Daimyo's nomination roll through your body and dissipate, leaving you unchanged. Water always lets other trouble flow through it, calming itself soon after and presenting a clear image of everything, to all."

Having said all of that large mouthful at once, the Water Daimyo paused for breath and then said "I apologize but it was not clear to us that you did not support Mitsui as a leader of Uchugakure. What say you, Fire Daimyo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:20 pm

The Fire Daimyo, with temperament - and body heat - as hot as the flames themselves, immediately slammed his hand on the desk when he heard the Lightning Daimyo object to Mitsui's application.
"If you had a problem with it, you should've said so earlier!" He roared. Then he quickly calmed down, fanning himself off again as he then turned to the calm Water Daimyo.
"I will support Mitsui's application as a leader of Uchigakure." He said simply, wishing the conversation could be over with soon so that he could return to the daily newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:24 pm

" THIS IS AN OUTRAGE IO WILL BECOME LEADER " said the Daiymo as he prepared the chidori rushing for the Fire Daiymo hoping for a killing blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niccolo Ferrari

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:47 pm

The Water Daimyo was rather... surprised at the passion of the Lightning Daimyo, more so that the Lightning Daimyo knew the Chidori. Oh, my. He would have to put a stop to this. It seemed he was not the only one

The Water Daimyo was pleased to have a chance to show off some of his skills that had allowed him to stay in power as the leader of Kirigakure, without any serious challenge besides boredom. Waving his hands, a large wall of water formed nearly instantly, 10 feet wide and 1 foot thick, in the middle between the two other Daimyos, stretching from the floor to the ceiling. This wall had the unique properties of letting objects through, solidifying partway through so as to safely grab and hold stuff. Most people were not able to escape once the water grabbed hold.

Calmly sitting in his seat, the Water Daimyo said "Please tone it down. I am sure we can find a more reasonable way to settle our differences than coming to blows. I would really rather not have to defend myself from others, you know. Come now, let's sit down, as I would think a fight would be the last thing needed for a peaceful meeting like this. If need be I will do everything I can to ensure that there is no fighting between the two of you. Not that I want to of course. Our villages are in dire need of leadership, I am sure it would be better for personal differences to be settled elsewhere."

The Water Daimyo had easily defeated all challenger over his time spent as the Mizukage, able to send dozens of high ranking attackers to their graves in one attack, repeatedly. Hopefully the other two Daimyo would take heed of his warning, or at least his reputation, and calm down a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:52 pm

"Eh?!" The Fire Daimyo gasped as the Lightning Daimyo stood up and yelled at him, then charged up his Chidori. That the Daimyo knew and could perform such a powerful jutsu was a shock to him, and he was sent stumbling backward off his seat, into the arms of his bodyguards who positioned themselves in front of him, kunais drawn and Tiger Sign formed.

A wall of water shot through the table, forming a shield between the Fire Daimyo and Lightning Daimyo. Should the Lightning Daimyo continue rushing into the water, he would surely be captured by it.

"What is your problem?!" The Fire Daimyo yelled as he stood up shakily, brushing himself off.
Back to top Go down
Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:57 pm

" NO ONE LISTENS TO ME I AM LEAVING " the Daiymo saoid while leavinf in anger with his bodygaurds." Before leaving thw Daiymo said " If Mitsui becomes the Leader of Uchu he will be killed by my student by all means "

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niccolo Ferrari

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 am

The Water Daimyo was relieved, frankly, that there was no more fighting. The Lightning Daimyo stormed out of the building, so there was nothing left then but to decide between the two of them. "Well, that was unfortunate. I guess we finalize the Kage spots ourselves then... Speaking of which I was not even aware that the Lightning Daimyo had a student, though, if he was a former ninja then that would not be too big a surprise."

"Shall we split the messages to be sent to those closer to each?" he queried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 pm

"I'm not quite sure what that was all about..." The Fire Daimyo breathed out heavily, and his bodyguards relaxed as the Water Daimyo's water dissipated. "Was no background check performed on the Lightning Daimyo...?" He asked, a slight tinge of worry crossing his features. "I suggest rather than sending each message to each Daimyo to then pass on, that either you or I send word to each ninja involved. It would be far more efficient, and we already know how the Lightning Daimyo's going to take it. The other two - Earth and Wind - I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Niccolo Ferrari

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm

The Water Daimyo laughed out loud, loudly, his raccous laughter filling the room. "You know, background checks would not be such a bad idea, its just a simple matter of deciding who would do those. It would need to be someone else who would be relatively unbiased, and that would be hard, considering that we, the other Daimyos, and the village leaders themselves all would have a conflict of interest. Still that would be quite interesting to see implemented." The Water Daimyo smiled again, calm as the ocean on a non-stormy day.

"Tell you what, I will let the new Kage know of their position, some of my ninjas are in rather Dire Need Of Exercise, and yes, I am capitalizing those letters as I speak. I must say though, the Earth and Wind Daimyos better not put up a fuss if they were not gonna show up for this meeting. After all, it was intended to decide the fate of all the villages."

The Water Daimyo pulled out a pigeon out of nowhere, the bird emerging from the voluminous folds among his left robe sleeve. The Water Daimyo dashed off notes, handing them to the bird, and giving it a small lump of bird seed. All of those materials also came out of his apparently magic left robe sleeve. The bird was gently released, and only started flying just before hitting the ground, zooming off into the sunset. Apparently the meeting had somehow taken longer than intended, despite the lack of tangible happenings for the most part.

"That bird is specially trained, it will deliver the notices I gave to it to all of the relevant villages. Yes, when I said ninjas earlier, I mean that little fellow. They do the same kinds of work as human ninjas, and there are ninja dogs, cats, blah blah blah. So, yeah. All the Kage will have been alerted by tomorrow, I believe. Unless, of course, someone kidnaps that little bird, but good luck, it can move faster than a Raikage on a sugar rush, and cross the globe, stopping for a snack at Mcdonalds around 2/3 of the way. Did I mention the super strength?"

The Water Daimyo paused, suddenly aware that the rather captive audience may not have been as interested in all of this monologue he had given out for free. "Sorry, my mind wanders like the Ocean Currents sometimes, is there anything else important we need to discuss for now?"

If the Fire Daimyo did not bring up anything important, than the Water Daimyo would say "Ok. Have a safe trip back! I hope our villages may remain in peace for longer, though Aizen may well prove rather blood-thirsty." Then he would take his leave.

(possible exit)

(The results of the meeting appear to be:

Bar Gameron leads Konohagakure now
Niccolo leads Sunagakure now
Mitsui leads Uchugakure now
Aizen leads Kirigakure now

Pm's will be sent unless the next post changes any of the above positions. If any of the new Kage are not around soon then the positions will be given to the next in line instead)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)
Energy:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 am

Staring wide-eyed at the miraculous appearances of the Water Daimyo's bird and various other supplies, the Fire Daimyo stood open-mouthed. As the Water Daimyo then went on to monologue about MacDonalds and other strange things, the Fire Daimyo raised a hand in protest, wishing to slow the other Daimyo down as he had no clue what he was talking about. Nonetheless, the conversation was finished, and the bird freed to send the messages.

"There is nothing else to discuss..." The Fire Daimyo finally said, gathering himself up and re-composing his mind after he'd seen the craziness from the Water Daimyo. "I too, wish for many more years of peace, but we will meet again, I imagine." With a signal to his guards, they gave a bow and began to exit the room.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The New Kages    

Back to top Go down

[Closed] The New Kages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: The New Era :: Roleplay Zone :: The Old Lands :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: